Thursday, April 6, 2017

Earth Month Activities

Happy Earth Month!

Would you like the Energy Efficiency Coordinator to visit your classroom in April for Earth Month or Earth Day? For the younger elementary students, I can be a guest reader and give an age appropriate presentation on energy efficiency. Here are a couple of the fun books I have to share:



For the older students I have a more detailed presentation including a light meter and a watt meter as great visuals. I also have a fun quiz game to play with the students. My schedule is starting to book up so please contact me via email to set up a visit to your classroom in April. This is my favorite time of year because I get so much classroom time with the exceptional and inquisitive students in our district! 

No comments:

Post a Comment